Friday, January 18, 2013

Follow Fridays



     The past two Fridays I’ve been posting about blogs that I follow. Problem with this is that I’m only spotlighting one blog each Friday. I can’t do this anymore because there are so many wonderful blogs out there with a lot of interesting post. So instead I’ll post about the different post that I’ve read throughout the week on the different blogs. These aren't listed in any particular order and these aren't the only blogs that I read. So if I don't mention you this round don't worry there are many more Fridays in the future.

Finding Your Italian Roots “Il Comparatico- Godparenthood”

Growing Up in Willow Creek “Tillie Politi, best friends”

Nutfield Genealogy  “Weathervane Wednesday – An Abandoned Town”

The Dead Bell  “Cemetery Sunday – A Glimpse Into the Gates of the Shelton Mausoleum”

Braunhart Mania “Letters from Germany 1927-Alexander Lonely After Wife Dies”