Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow Friday - Fun and Fabulous Finds


I’ve been an absentee blogger for the past few days, okay it’s more like a week, sorry. But I never really left I’ve just been trying to catch up on all the genealogy happenings. Boy there a lot! Here are some of those fabulous finds. Remember they are not listed in any particular order. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.

“Growing up in Skokie” belonging to All My Family Trees

 “Working as a Mge Cond Dopt Carint Agg” belonging to Root Dig

“Learning all about Anne” belonging to I remember you…

“Wedding Wednesday – Till Death Us Do Part?” belonging to We Came From

“He was an awful sight as I ever saw.” belonging to Boston 1775

 “Richard III – a king is found” belonging to Cruwys news

“Snowstorm media hype in 1831” belonging to Nutfield Genealogy

“The Future of Free Genealogical Records” belonging to Genealogy’s Star

As I’ve said before there are so many wonderful genealogy bloggers out there and I truly enjoy reading all of your postings.