Friday, September 26, 2014

Follow Friday

It has been a while since I have posted anything under the "Friday Follow" blog, sorry.  Here are some genealogy blog posting that caught my attention this week and I thought I would share with you. Remember they are not listed in any particular order. Enjoy, and have a great weekend.

Using Dogs to Locate Unmarked Graves belongs to  blog.eogn.com

Massacre at Fort Caroline belongs to  moultriccreek.us

Weathervane Wednesday~A Farm Tractor belongs to  nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com

How I Process Death Certificates Using Evernote Reminder belongs to shannonmthomas.blogspot.com

Wedding Wednesday belongs to familytreefrog.blogspot.com

The Form Everyone Wanted belongs to aremyrootsshowing.jenny-ology.com

Monday Musings - As The World Turns belongs to  genealogyframeofmind.blogspot.com

As I’ve said before there are so many wonderful genealogy bloggers out there and I truly enjoy reading all of your postings.