Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Follow

Well Friday Follow has rolled around again, I know I’ve been absent for some time but I still take time to read many blogs. Here are a few that caught my attention this past week and I thought I would share them with you today. As always they aren’t listed in any particular order, enjoy.

Olive Tree Genealogy - “Family Tree Maker Bombshell Rocks the GeneaSphere”
posted on Wednesday, December 9th
posted by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

Nutfield Genealogy -  “Plan ahead for genealogy research without Family Tree Maker – Part 1 an ongoing series”
posted on Tuesday, December 8th
posted by Heather Wilikinson Rojo

Atlanta Historical Tidbits - “When Atlanta Burned in 1917”
posted on Tuesday, December 8th
posted by Jeannette Austin
  
 Last leaf on this Branch - Sentimental Sunday – Saviors of “The Stuff”
posted on Sunday, November 29th

posted by Laura Cosgrove Lorenzana