Friday, April 1, 2016

Follow Friday

You never know what you might have missed while searching the web and reading all your messages that’s why I enjoy sharing some of these blogs. I’ve not listed them in any particular order just wanted so share some that caught my attention. Enjoy!

A Home in Missouri – “They Call My Name”
posted on March 14, 2016
posted by Denise Muhammad

A Southern Sleuth – “In Your Easter Bonnet”
posted on March 29,2016
posted by Michelle Ganus Taggart

Gena’s Genealogy – “Women’s History Month 2016: Tip #28 What’s HER Name??”
posted on March 29, 2016
posted by Gena Philibert-Ortega

How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey – “Fearless Females: Genealogy Trading Card for Carrie Ethel Whitney Harrison”
posted on March 29, 2016
posted by Andrea Kelleher

South Carolina Pioneers – “Marlboro County Probate Records”
posted on March 25, 2016
posted by Jeannette Austin
http://southcarolinapioneers.blogspot.com/2016/03/marlboro-co-sc-genealogy-records-wills.html